Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 6 - Saturday with the Mr.

Day 6. Another short one today. We are about to head out to a Halloween party.

I just wanted to say today I am grateful for a nice relaxing day with my husband. We don't get the weekend off together too often these days so I'm really thankful when we do. We slept in this morning (I slept in a little too much which is unusual for me). Then we enjoyed an awesome brunch in front of the cozy fire place. We had paleo pumpkin waffles topped with coconut ice cream and blackberries, eggs and bacon; I'm still a little full!

It is kind of easy to stay positive when you don't have a whole lot going on and aren't being pulled in a lot of different directions and get to spend the day with the person that you love. It was a nice day to recharge, get some things done around the house and get ready for the week ahead. I would say I wish it would never end, but I'm looking forward to a day of worship and celebration with family tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment