Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Coconut Shrimp

I'm surprised I haven't posted this before!
 


This is a delicious, easy dinner option.  Kyle and I love having this for dinner. 


 

Paleo Coconut Shrimp:

Ingredients:
  • Shrimp
  • ¼ cup Coconut flour
  • Cayenne pepper
  • Garlic Powder
  • Onion Powder
  • 3 egg whites (beaten)
  • Unsweetened Coconut flakes
Instructions:
  1. Mix Coconut flour, cayenne, garlic and onion to your taste
  2. Prepare shrimp and dry with a paper towel
  3. Dredge shrimp in coconut flour mixture
  4. Dip shrimp in egg
  5. Dip in Coconut flakes
  6. Put some coconut oil on baking sheet
  7. Cook at 325 for 15-20 minutes flipping half way through

Serve with Salad or Asian Slaw


1 comment:

  1. thank you for posting this as I love shrimp I think they are their own food group, lol I will be making this maybe this weekend. Look amazing easy too

    ReplyDelete