Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Positivity and Gratitude

Proverbs 31:28
"She opens her mouth with wisdom,
And on her tongue is the law of kindness."


It is that time again...time for another 31 Day Challenge!

This time around I am going to tackle Positivity and Gratitude. 31 days will conclude just in time for Thanksgiving...how appropriate!

This one is really going to take a lot of self-discipline and determination. I am choosing not to criticize, not to complain, not to entertain a negative self dialogue, look on the positive side of things and try to keep things in perspective for the next 31 days. One way I hope to keep things in perspective is by recording one thing that I am grateful for each and every day.

I'm really excited to get the work crew involved with this one! We have a "Wall of Gratitude" for us to put daily what we are thankful for and why. We are also having different people post something around positivity or gratitude on our work blog every day. I am really looking forward to reading what others have to share and it hopefully creating an even more energetic, positive work environment.

Here is my positivity pledge for the next 31 days:

If it is not constructive, I will not say it.
If pessimism creeps in, I will choose optimism.
My purpose is greater than my challenges.
Wish me luck on this one...it is really going to be a challenge. If you catch me slipping up (which I probably will) do me a favor and remind me of my goal. Kyle can keep you informed of how well I'm actually doing! :)
Does anybody want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment