Sunday, September 9, 2012

BLT Salad

Another easy dinner.  It is so fresh and yummy and satisfying! 

I got this idea from The Cheesecake Factory. Kyle and I went there for dinner one night and I ordered the BLT salad.  I couldn't have the dressing so I just asked for some Olive Oil and lemon.  I think I had to ask them to remove something else from the salad...but I can't remember. I was prepared for disappointment...but I was pleasantly surprised.  I mean...C'mon...it's bacon!

You can make it as simple or as complex as you want:
Obviously you need the:
Bacon (of course)
Lettuce (spinach...whatever you want)
Tomato
You can also add:
Egg
Feta (if you are eating dairy...or OCCASIONALLY eating dairy)
A roasted bell pepper (HIGHLY RECOMMEND)
Sweet peas
Carrot
Anything else really!

The dressing:
A little chipotle mustard
A little honey
A little lemon
Thin out with some Olive oil






Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment