Friday, November 2, 2012

Positivity/Gratitude - Day 12

Day 12. You know what makes this "challenge" so difficult? It is all day, every day. Most of the other challenges up until this point have just been setting aside some time during the day to accomplish the task. With this one you have to constantly be on guard for something that might get you off track and consistently be in the mindset of gratitude and positivity. I'm constantly having to stop and think, is this constructive to say? I catch myself starting down a negative path of thinking and have to stop and turn it around. But it is so true, the more you focus on the positive, the more positive you start to see. So rewarding!

Today I am grateful to have a nice warm home, and a nice warm bed tonight. There are a lot of people out there who aren't going to have that tonight; shame on me for taking that for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment