Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 15 - Conveniences

Day 15. Today I am thankful for the conveniences of life. Having said that...sometimes they can be a curse too. I know I all too often take things for granted and become complacent. Have you seen anyone post "First World Problems." Here are a few of them. They are kind of funny...but sad too! Sad...because it is true sometimes! I'm thankful for everything I have...and will try to do better about not taking them for granted...and always remember there is someone out there who would love to have "my problem!"

My hand is too fat to shove into the Pringles container so I am forced to tilt it.

I didn't have a wasteful childhood, so I can't turn my pain into art.

I had too much food for lunch and now I'm tired.

I'm kind of hungry, but my roommate has guests over, so if I go into the kitchen I'm going to have to introduce myself.

I accidentally clicked iTunes and had to wait 2 minutes for it to open before I could close it again.

I'm trying to text while at a red light, but I keep making all the greens.

I can't hear the TV while I'm eating crunchy snacks.

The Domino's pizza tracker is not working. Now I don't know when to put my pants on.

My laptop is low on battery, but the charger is over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment