Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 25 - Positivity/Gratitude

Day 25. Today I am thankful for our monthly Bible study group. A group of us younger, married ladies get together once a month, share a meal and study through the book, "A Wife After God's Own Heart." It has been so great to get together with fellow christian women, in a similar situation and study what God's will is for us in our role as a wife. I gain a lot of encouragement and support from then. I really do appreciate and love each of them and the time we are able to spend together. Thank you Tanis, Catherine, Ashlee, Candice, Ashley and Jessica!

Acts 13:22
"And when He had removed him, He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, ‘I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.’

No comments:

Post a Comment